As some of you may know, I broke 100 followers about a month ago. I’ve been saving up ever since then, and through much finagling, I have finally put together a giveaway I think is good enough for you guys!
Samconbeat’s 100 follower giveaway!
I am quite a tea fan. I just can’t get enough of the stuff, and the tea shop I work for, Our Daily Brew, is hands down my absolute favorite. THey are known for their over 150 different kinds of loose leaf tea, 90 of which they blend themselves! I am very proud of their products, and I want to share them all with you! They don’t just do tea, however. They have an amazing selection of over 65 different coffees, an enormous amount of Torani flavored syrups, hot coco, pre-packaged loose leaf tea and even bagged teas!
1st Prize is a one-time use $100 gift code redeemable at Ourdailybrew.com! The code is good on literally anything on the website and shipping is free!
2nd Prize is a $50 gift code redeemable at Ourdailybrew.com! The same rules apply, and shipping is still free!
Pretty cool huh? It gets cooler!
100 lucky runners up will receive a free ounce of tea of their choice! Unfortunately shipping isn’t free in this case, but hey; Free tea! This prize will come in the form of a 1 time redeemable code as well.
And if that wasn’t enough, every single person who see’s this giveaway post will receive a 10% off your total purchase code, usable *indefinitely* on anything at OurDailybrew.com!
When it ends:
August 3rd, 2014 at 12:01pm Eastern Time Zone(UTC: 05:00)
How it works:
- All you have to do is reblog this post. Thats it! You don’t even have to follow me!
- You can reblog as many times as you want! Every reblog counts as another entry, but be kind to your followers and at least tag each reblog as #ODBgiveaway to save them some headache…
- Likes do not count as an entry, but they don’t hurt either!
- I don’t need your address, your selection of tea, nothing! You do all that on the ODB website and use your code at checkout to get your free goodies!
- The winners will be chosen via MiniWebTool’s Random name picker.
- If you win, I will send you the code via tumblr askbox, so make sure it’s open! Please be patient as I can only send 10 codes per hour due to Tumblr’s ask limits. It’ll take me a minimum of 11 hours to get all the codes sent.
- This is an international giveaway! Anyone in the world can participate!
- There is no minimum age required for this giveaway!
- I will post a complete list of all the winners August 3rd, so you’ll know if you won even it takes me a bit to get you your code!
- The 10% off coupon code is good for every purchase indefinitely! Anyone can use it at any time on as many purchases as they want!
And to finish things off, here is the coupon code I promised!:
Be sure to type the code exactly as shown at checkout for your 10% discount!
Thank you all so much for following my mishmash of a blog, and for generally being pretty awesome. I hope this adequately shows how much I appreciate each and every one of you! Oh, and be sure to check out Our Daily Brew on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for all kinds of cool stuff!
EDIT: (7/16/2014) Tumblr in no way endorses or otherwise involved in anyway with this giveaway.
We’re down to the last week ladies and gentleman!
I have some news, however:
1. If the giveaway does not reach enough unique reblogs to giveaway all of my prizes, then the giveaway will be extended by one week. That means the giveaway will end on August 10th, 2014. This will only be enacted if I don’t have enough unique reblogs to hand out all our prizes.
2. Remember that likes do not count as entries, but every reblog does count, even if you’ve reblogged 100 times! Your name will be entered in the drawing all the times you’ve reblogged, increasing your chances to win.
3. You can only win 1 prize. Even if you entered your name 102 times, you can only win 1 prize.
4. Our Daily Brew is now going to carry the entire line of “The Republic of Tea” tea’s. More goodies to spend your winnings on!
5. Future giveaways rely on your participation. My bosses have made it clear that if this giveaway does well and attracts a lot of attention, they will start doing regular giveaways on their own tumblr(which they’re working on). So yes, if you’d like to see more tea, coffee and hot chocolate giveaways; reblog! and get a chance to win some goodies now!
Thank you everyone who’s participated so far and all the people who’s signal boosted this along the way. It took a lot of work to make this giveaway happen, but you’re all worth it; hands down!
Here’s a cool chance for some free tea if any of you are interested :)
…. my name is kacie
so fucking close i love me im so proud
Holy shit I did it. :D
… and i’m also incapable of using less than 2 fingers apparently
eloxabeth… I couldn’t remember where the x was and messed up the i :p
Lesson planning, lesson planning, lesson planning…
I’m off to write a linguistics final tomorrow at the university of Cowboy hats and then I finally get a break. Maybe I will rid our living room floor of the second carpet of books, binders, notes, and lesson plans that it has accumulated… but probably I will just watch Castle and/or Jane Austen film adaptations while I drown my sorrow in ice cream covered in chocolate sauce and wait for boyfriend to get home so we can debate who gets to cook dinner!
Fill out this form if you’ll be student teaching during the 2014 - 2015 school year. Reblog when you’re done!
Click here to find other student teachers.
Please add yourself to build our community! I completed my student teaching last year and before I started, I followed a bunch of others who were starting the same journey I was. Having that support in my dash was surprisingly helpful. I suggest all student teachers fill out the form so they can find other STs on tumblr to follow, and can be found themselves.
If you’re done ST, please help spread the word by reblogging this post! I know many aspiring educators follow those in #education.
THIS CROW FUCKING UNDERSTANDS WATER DISPLACEMENT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE TOLD EVERY YEAR BY A TEACHER HOW WATER DISPLACEMENT WORKS. DO THEY THINK I’M LESS INTELLIGENT THAN A FUCKING CROW? FUCKING DONE.
Crows discovered the principle of displacement in the third century BC, when the philosopher Awkimedes, upon noticing the level of his bird bath rose in proportion with the amount of his body that was submerged, reportedly exclaimed “EURECAW!” and flew through the streets of Athens shouting his discovery.
Tumblr will believe anything smfh. The law that’s being described is Archimedes’ Principle and Archimedes of Syracuse(the guy who discovered this) said Eureka, not Eurecaw.
If you or anyone you know has fantastic grade 10-12 mathematics ideas please direct me to them! I will be eternally grateful.